Hi,
It is mostly VO friendly. The only thing is some of the rather strange labeling
of the buttons. However, after you learn how to use it, it works just fine.
It uses the iOS Devices accelerometer. That will monitor the motion of the
iPhone, or iPod Touch.
I use it when I dome some limited walking, to see if i'm improving any.