To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Tuesday, March 10, 2015 7:07 PM
Subject: voice dream reader and bookshare

Can I put a bookshare book from my computer into voice dream reader with
iTunes? I know how to put a file onto voice dream reader via iTunes. I have
done it before. I can’t get it to work with a bookshare daisy text only
book. I think I do not know What file I'm supposed to use. I tried the whole
folder and that didn’t work. I also tried the xml and that didn’t work
either.  :)

Thanks for any help,
Christina