I got in late on this thread.  Where can I order The ScanJig?  Thanks for any
help.

GDB Retro & Rex

From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Richard Turner
Sent: Saturday, March 14, 2015 7:36 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: iphone stands

Terri,

The ScanJig is made out of hard plastic, not cardboard and costs $40, and is
well worth it partly because it can be used with any device from tablets to
smart phones..

The StandScan is made out of heavy cardboard that is covered in a thick resin
and has the lights in it and costs $34.99 or the power bundle with the AC
adapter and two different battery packs for $38.99.

The Giraffe Reader is made out of corrugated plastic and costs $60 and can only
fit one size phone.

The FopyDo stand is made out of corrugated plastic and will cost $12 and can
fit any sized phone and small tablets.

 As I have said before, I have access to all four of these stands and have
communicated with all of the designers directly.

Richard

"The highest reward for a person's toil is not what they get for it, but what
they become by it."

 -- John Ruskin, 1819-:1900