Kimber, I’m the same way, and think Spotify is going to be the way I go. Right
now I can only swing the free, but on the iPad I can listen to whole albums
with limited commercials so I think I can make do until I get the premium. That
way, I can listen commercial free to whole albums on both the iPhone and IPad,
but Spotify is definitely starting to be the way I go. I thought iTunes Radio
was going to me my route forever, and I always found myself wondering what the
rest of an album sounded like and going back to Sotify to find it. If I tried
to buy all the music I wanted I’d be broke for sure, all the time, Lol. But
this is looking like the way to go. Thanks for your input. I’m liking the
playlists and liking that I can make my own this could get fun. Lol. Thanks
again and take care.