From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
David Cleveland
Sent: Tuesday, March 17, 2015 2:52 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: External mic for iPhone

Thanks so much for the podcast link.  The sound quality is very good for the
mic.  Since there are two microphones can one be pointed at the interviewer and
the other at the person being interviewed?  I will be using this device to
conduct interviews on the go and not in a silent room.  Which of the Zoom
products would best fit this use case?