Hi all, I hope the above subject made sense but if it did not please feel free
to write me and I will try to reexplain it. As I said in the subject when I
paired my Plantronics it did not ask to access my contacts. Also is there a way
to get voice over to talk through the speaker when I am not wearing the headset
when I put the headset down voiceover still speaks through the headset. I
thought when I put the headset down it would disconnect from the phone and then
voiceover would speak through the phone again this does not seem to be
happening. Also, is there a way to get my contacts into my Plantronics headset?
God bless, Wren Langley PS thank you very much for the help