Hi Destene.  If traditional relaxation methods prove inadequate or if you want
a unique type of relaxation experience, I would recommend trying ASMR.  I
really like an app called ASMR 5 - Listen, Relax and Sleep by Sandratra
Razafindralambo
https://appsto.re/us/V1BFH.i
This was not a free app at the time I downloaded it and there are a few
unlabeled buttons which I will let the developer know about, but it works very
well with VO in its current state.  Here is the App Store description:
"Are you the kind of person who has trouble getting to sleep? Have you already
experienced that relaxing sensation at the hair salon when someone is washing
or brushing your hair? Or maybe when watching Bob Ross paint clouds and trees
on PBS? There are certain "things" that trigger a relaxing sensation when we
hear them; it's like a slight natural high. This experience is called ASMR.

ASMR 5 will help you achieve the best ASMR experience on your iOS device. It
provides everything you may need to relax from High quality audio samples to HD
videos, including Advanced trigger search, Playlists and Artists browsing,
Personal video collections, Real-time video feed and so much more.

This app also supports background audio and background streaming so if you’re
listening to a sample or watching a video and want to switch to another app (or
just lock your device), you can. And it's great not just on the iPhone, but on
the iPad as well where ASMR 5 takes great advantage of the expanded iPad canvas.

OVERVIEW
• Simple and intuitive interface
• 25 High quality audio samples available at start
• Personal collections to help you organize your videos
• Interactive browsing to discover new ASMR artists
• Powerful search engine with filters (duration, sort, and video quality)
• Subscriptions to quickly access your favorite ASMR artists profiles
• Featured Artists to help ASMR artists get more exposure, views and subscribers
• Real-time update for video feeds with new releases every day
• Automatic binaural (3D) audio support when available
• Automatic bookmarking and resume of your videos
• Share everything via SMS, Email, Twitter, Facebook and AirDrop
• Multitasking and background audio support (control center and lockscreen)
• Universal app that runs great on all Apple devices: iPhone, iPad and iPod
Touch."

If you have any questions about ASMR in general or this app in particular,
please don't hesitate to ask and I will try to assist.
HTH.   Lynn

Sent from my iPhone