Does anyone know of any solutions other than Skype? This is what we have been
using, at my recommendation, and call quality regularly gets bad. I have been
asked to try and find another accessible solution as Go To Meeting is not
accessible, but supposedly has better call quality.

David Chittenden, MSc, MRCAA
Email: dchitten...@gmail.com
Mobile: +64 21 2288 288
Sent from my iPhone