Hi,

Double-tap the Add button in the upper right corner. A search box will appear.
Type the name of the city you want to know about. Pick a major city. You don't
need to press a Search button; any cities that are found are listed. Double-tap
a city to add it. Use the Edit button in the upper left corner to delete or
reorder the cities you have added.

Your phone should keep time for wherever you are without your needing to use
the world clock, but you can add a city in your time zone if you like.

HTH,
Anna