Below is the response I received from NatureSpace Support after writing them
about a couple of accessibility issues.

Alan Lemly

-----Original Message-----
From: Gary Goldstein [mailto:g...@naturespace.com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 24, 2015 8:19 PM
To: Alan Lemly
Subject: Re: YourApp and Accessibility for the Blind

Hi Alan,

Thanks for your email and kind words.  We are very close to releasing a
completely rebuilt version of the app.  Thorough voice over integration was
a primary focus of the app rebuild.  We think you'll love it!  We're hoping
to release it within the next month.  Please let us know what you think
after you've had a chance to use it.

Best regards,

Gary

Gary Goldstein

g...@naturespace.com

http://www.naturespace.com

http://www.facebook.com/naturespace

NaturespaceT a Holographic Audio Theater, LLC. company E-Mail Notice.  This
transmission is subject to certain communication privileges and is strictly
confidential. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you may
not disclose, print, copy or disseminate this information. If you have
received this in error, please reply and notify the sender (only) and delete
the message. Unauthorized interception of this e-mail is a violation of
federal criminal law.