Hi all

Thanks so muchh for all the useful information. I checked with my trainer this
afternoon and I can't use my Icloud e-mail account as my rescue e-mail address
in my Apple security settings. So I've got to set up an e-mail address which
isn't Icloud for that purpose (so I can access my rescue e-mails if/when I need
them). So I'll definitely be looking at the services you've all mentioned.

Many thanks.

Eleanor

Sent from my iPad