From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Joanne Chua
Sent: Saturday, April 11, 2015 8:05 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: What Apple Watch apps would you like me to develop?

Not sure if someone answer this before, or if it is already capable of doing
so. But again, from my conversation with the apple lady yesterday it seems like
it is not been thought of yet.

I would like to see that it can have hourly or even half hourly vibration. A
bit like the talking watch that draw everyone crazy, but it vibrates instead of
talk.

That will add another "to have list" on the watch itself

Joanne Chua

Send from my iPad

On 12 Apr 2015, at 9:21, Ioana Gandrabur <igandra...@gmail.com