Hello once again.

I am sure this question has been asked before.
However, I receive a lot of mail, and I am not always able to read all the
messages that come to this list. So I apologize for asking a question that
might have already been asked here.

I was wondering, is there an accessible program that I can use, to convert
video files, into MP3 files? I want to have music on my phone, but I don't want
to have to use iTunes to put music onto my phone, if I don't have to. I don't
particularly like that program. I don't feel it's very accessible.

I want to be able to get as much music as I can. Especially country, and pack.
I love new country, and classic country, even Bluegrass. So I want to be able
to find as much music as I can. I don't think I can convert YouTube videos,
from what I understand.
I am looking for a free program, that is accessible.
If anyone can help me out, I would really appreciate it.
New

Thank you very much!

Terri