Whats the email address?
Steph

----- Original Message -----
From: Wayne Pearcy <thetrumpetk...@gmail.com
To: "viphone@googlegroups.com" <viphone@googlegroups.com
Date sent: Sat, 4 Aug 2012 00:08:50 -0400
Subject: Music notation.

Hi all.

I found a musical notation app that I think may be more robust then any of the other ones that have been discussed so far. This app is called WI Orchestra. This app allows you to score for full orchestra. This app has some great instrument sounds and it's free. I think you can load more instruments than Symphony.. I saw some demonstrations of people using this app on Youtube and it seemed really cool. However, the app isn't accessible at all. You just get a blank screen. I have already contacted the developer to see if he can add voice over support. Go check this out in the app store. I encourage all of you to contact the developer as well. I really think this could be the best option we have for composing

Best.
Wayne

Sent from my iPhone