From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Robin Christopherson
Sent: Saturday, April 18, 2015 3:55 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Offbeat for iOS

Dear listers

Someone recommended Offbeat which is an app that sorts all your music by beats
per minute – ideal for running or, in my case, rowing. I downloaded it but it
always instantly crashes. I’ve deleted and re-downloaded it to no avail. Has
anyone successfully got this to run or if not do you know of any other apps
that can do this? I know there are plenty of apps and websites that allow you
to search for songs by BPM but I invariably don’t have any of them and this app
looked ideal as it not only sorted your own songs but allowed you to play them
as a playlist directly from the app.

Thanks, Robin

to viphone+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com
<mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com> .