  From: Richard Turner
  To: viphone@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Saturday, April 18, 2015 1:46 PM
  Subject: RE: Netflix Video Description on the apple TV

  The important part of that article is:

  For Apple TV users, hold down the center button while playing to reveal the
controls, including the ability to load the audio description track.  The Apple
TV option under Settings for audio description does not seem to be used for
Netflix currently. Thanks to @KG0BP for the tip.

  So, time will tell.

  Richard

  "The highest reward for a person's toil is not what they get for it, but what
they become by it."

  - John Ruskin