  From: Alex Hall
  To: viphone@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Monday, April 20, 2015 5:22 PM
  Subject: Re: USING BRAILLE WITH IPHONE 6

  To clarify: do you mean a braille display, or the on-screen braille keyboard?
If the former, no, landscape versus portrait won't matter, aside from what
Teressa said about different options in some apps. If the latter, this will
only work in landscape mode--your fingers would never fit side by side in
portrait. The Plus, and then up to the iPads, is great for tabletop typing from
my limited tests. I've never tried it in Away Mode, though.