From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Keith B.
Sent: Tuesday, April 21, 2015 10:39 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Timer for MLB At Bat

Hi, Eric. I went into settings and set AutoLock to Never (I previously had
it set to five minutes), and it did nothing for the timer. Any other
suggestions?

On Saturday, April 18, 2015 at 9:07:04 AM UTC-5, AyrakCMH wrote:

I am not positive this is your answer, but go into settings and change auto
lock to on. Then, when your phone shuts off, the broadcast stops.

When I set a timer this way for BARD, I also turn off VoiceOver so the
announcement the device is shutting off doesn't wake me.

Eric