There may be some new commands, but this list will get you going.
iOS VO Keyboard shortcut commands

VoiceOver VO keys = Control + Options

General navigation

Keys  Action
​VO + left or right ​Go to previous or next item
​VO + up or down ​Performs or move to the selected rotor option
​VO + Space ​Activate the selected item. (open app, press button)
​VO + H ​Go to home screen
​VO + H 2 times ​Open/close App Switcher
​Escape ​Go back, cancel, close pop-up
​Cmd + Tab ​Switch to next app or hold Shift for previous
​VO + A ​Read all from first object in selected area
​VO + B ​Read all from selected item
​VO + M ​Move to status bar
​VO + I ​Open Item Chooser for current area
​VO + F ​Search and go to match with Enter
​VO + G ​Next search match, hold Shift for previous

Handling VoiceOver

Keys  Action
​Control ​Pause/resume speech
​VO + S ​Toggle speech off/on
​VO + Shift + S ​Toggle Screen Curtain on/off
​VO + Cmd + up or down ​Adjust the selected speech rotor option
​VO + Cmd + left or right ​Change the speech rotor setting
​VO + / ​Add label to selected item
​VO + K ​Start VoiceOver training, Escape to exit

Quick Nav Commands

Turn on "Quick Nav" to use these commands by pressing left + right keys at the
same time

Keys  Action
​up + down ​Activate the selected item. (open app, press button)
​left or right ​Goes to the previous or next item
​up or down ​Performs or move to the selected rotor option
​up + left or right ​Change to next or previous rotor setting
​CMD + left or right ​Move to next or previous horizontal screen/page
​CMD + up or down ​Move/scroll up or down the screen/page
​Control + up or down ​GO TO the first or last item in the area
​Control + left or right ​Go to next or previous container/area

Safari Web Shortcuts

Hold Shift for previous

Keys  Action
​H ​Next heading
​1 to 6 ​Next respective heading level 1–6
​L ​Next link
​S ​Next text element
​W ​Next landmark
​R ​Next text field
​X ​Next list
​T ​Next table
​M ​Next element of same type
​I ​Next image
​B ​Next button
​C ​Next form element

Text Field Commands

You must have "Quick Nav" off to use these commands.

When moving cursor, hold Shift to select/deselect text

Keys  Action
​left or right ​Move cursor by character
​up or down ​Move cursor by row
​CMD + left or right ​Move cursor by word
​Control or Cmd + left or right ​Move cursor by phrase
​Cmd + A ​Select all
​Cmd + C ​Copy selection
​Cmd + X ​Cut selection
​Cmd + V ​Paste
​Cmd + Z ​Undo. Note: you can also shake the device
​Cmd + Shift + Z ​Redo. Note: you can also shake the device
​Eject ​Show/hide screen keyboard

Other Keyboard Action

Keys  Action
​VO + - ​Performs special action
​Cmd + Space ​Change language keyboard layout
​F1 ​Decrease screen brightness
​F2 ​Increase screen brightness
​F7 ​Previous song
​F8 ​Pause/resume song