Hallo,

    I have had my BT Apple Wireless keyboard for some years now, However, I
haven't used it much of late, getting rather good with the dictation function
on the phone. Well, thinking to brush up on my keyboard skills, I dug it out
and it stopped working. So, I put some new batteries in and away we went! But,
and this is intermittent, I am having problems with the on/off button, it can
take several attempts at working. I was just wondering, does anyone have
suggestions, in a hardware sort of way, for me to rejuvenate the switch? I am
thinking, for example, WD40 or some such cure-all?

    Thanks for any ideas, I am not at home to just dumping a thing because it
isn't as young as it once was, who knows, someone might apply the same logic to
myself! Does anyone know of a human equivalent of WD40?

    Sandy.