hi okay we have gotten A new garage door opener installed at our house.
And it is A lift master and you can down load there my Q app for opening and closing your garage door from your phone.
Okay that is all set up.
But when you go to the place in the app to open the garage door you have to turn voice over off and just tap the spot on the screen once and the door will open.
It is the same to close the door.
But if you go to that place in the app to either open and close the door with voice over running you ` have to double tap with that. You can't open or close the door with the voice over running and double tapping. So you have to turn voice over off when you have that app loaded and hopefully find the right spot on the screen and tap it once and then turn voice over back on to see if it did what you wanted it to do. So being total blind and wanting to use this app how do I go about making useable with voice over running or who do I contact to let them know that us blind folks would like to use this app as well as the sighted people can. You can use the app. with out voice over once you have the app open and in the right spot. But then you will have to turn voice over back on to see if what you wanted it to do happened.
I wish you wouldn't have to do that.
So how can you make this app work with voice over running?

--
Casey