Sent: Tuesday, May 12, 2015 1:42 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: How do I improve dictation with Siri

There are a few keywords you can add for punctuation, but you have to say
them right on the end of the last word, or it gets written as another word.
Things like Comma, Dot, Question, Exclaim.

I say is that YouComma  GoodDot.
That looks silly in real writing,  but sending a text reading like it is
too.  I say the word and the comma in one breath, then pause as you do, and
continue.  This work most the time. But practice practice, and check before
you send of course.

BobH.
----- Original Message ----- From: <princessterr...@gmail.com>