From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Sieghard Weitzel
Sent: Monday, August 06, 2012 12:59 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: Deleting Photos from my iPhone

Sandy, apparently you must have had syncing photos turned on, is you connect
your iPhone, go to it, tab until you hear "Photos" and check it, then tab
again and see if syncing photos is checked, if so uncheck it and sync your
iPhone, this should remove anything that was synced that way.

What John said about the pictures folder showing up like a normal drive is
only partly true, it will do this for pictures you take with the iPhone
camera, but if you sync photos via iTunes these will not show up this way
and can't be deleted this way.