I agree with this. Until we all tune in to the broadcast that Apple has, anything said is just rumor and has no real concrete results. it's fun to speculate though with human beings because the same discussion takes place each time something new will come out. We are certainly a curious bunch for sure.

--
Raul A. Gallegos
The human race has one really effective weapon, and that is laughter. - Mark Twain