From: Craig Werner
Sent: Tuesday, May 19, 2015 6:23 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Delete broken in latest audible update?

Robin, my downloaded items are gone as well, but the space used by the app has
not decreased.  Had I read the reviews before usdating, I might not have gone
for the upgrade.  Many of the 196 reviews of the new version are among the most
scatheing I have read.  Reports abound of lost titles, reading progress records
broken or reset, app crashes.  The reviews I read do not mention the "delete
book" problem, so this may be related to VoiceOver.  One thing is sure: sighted
users are upset, and justifiably so.  Perhaps Audible will get out a fix soon.

Craig