I have to disagree.  I set up my WD my cloud 4 EX with no issues.  You log in
to the UI, set your pass word, and your good to go.  The app is easy to use if
you know what you are looking for.  Bottom line, you need to know the pass word
you set in the admin section.  Once you log in, your good to go.  I am half way
across the country from home now, and I am still able to stream movies and
music to my phone threw the app using my cloud at home on my network.  Be
adviced that your movies and music must be in the correct format for the phone
to play them .  Movies must be in MP4, and music must be in MP3.  HTH.

Transmitted from the Delta Quadrant