From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Brent Harding
Sent: Friday, May 22, 2015 8:09 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: looking for lightning extension cable for battery pack

Hi there! I recently got one of the Ravpower battery packs with the built-in
lightning cable and prongs to plug into the wall, thinking it would be good to
have when walking around while using GPS apps, so I don't end up with a dead
battery. I thought maybe the cable that's built-in was similar to those
retractible flat ethernet cables where the end might be inside somewhere, and
you pull some out to get a good length. As it turns out, the built-in cable
comes out of the side, as there is a little dummy lightning connector on the
battery it fits into when not in use, but it is only about 3 inches long. Is
there a such thing out there as a female to male lightning cable that I can
plug into the little stub of a cable on the battery pack, so I don't have to
try and hold both the phone and battery in one hand while walking? I'm sure I
could exchange it for something else on Amazon, but maybe I wouldn't need to if
I could just get an extension cable like this.

Thanks.

to viphone+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com
<mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com> .