Hi

Will tell him to do that, thank you.

Jan

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Alan J Paganelli
  To: viphone@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Wednesday, May 27, 2015 4:24 PM
  Subject: Re: Problem upgrading iPhone 5s to Ios 8.3

  Try resetting the iPhone first by holding down the home and power buttons for
10 seconds.  Then try it again it should then work as advertised.

  Regards,
  Alan
  Teenagers; Tired of being harassed by your parents? Act now!!!!! Move out. Get
  a job. Pay your bills wile you still know everything.
  Please click on:
  http://www.home.earthlink.net/~alanandsuzanne/
  There, you'll find free files of my arrangements and performances played on
  the Yamaha Tyros 1 keyboard. I often add files so check back regularly!
  The albums in Technics format formerly on my website are still
  available upon request. Thanks for listening!