I just ordered on Amazon yesterday, no CAPTCHA for me.  Hope I don’t find one
next time, I can’t get Webvism to work, Firefox is in my humble opinion not
overly friendly, getting bookmarks to work correctly takes me heck of a lot
longer than it should, only thing I like is that when I shop at Safeway it
keeps giving a running total while I add or subtract items from my order.  I
can get the same info with IE 11 but Firefox does that automatically.
Otherwise, it is certainly not my favorite product to use, only loaded it to
solve CAPTCHAs and that does not work for me.

Had my nephew open my PayPal account because of a CAPTCHA, nasty things, and
with a hearing loss understanding the garbled mess they make of audio drives me
crazy.

Who ever invented them should have to figure them out without a screen.

Rose Combs

 <mailto:roseco...@q.com> roseco...@q.com

A picture may be worth a thousand words but it takes up three times the memory!