Hi Jonathan,

Will version 3 be a free upgrade to those who already have BlindSquare?

Keith

From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Jonathan Mosen
Sent: Saturday, May 30, 2015 4:35 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: I have Three Copies of BlindSquare Version 3 to give away on my
Internet Radio show

Sorry folks, just to be clear about the time for the BlindSquare giveaway, the
time I gave is my local time here in New Zealand. That translates to Sundays at
2 Pm Eastern, 7 pM in the UK.
Jonathan Mosen
Mosen Consulting
Blindness technology eBooks, tutorials and training
http://Mosen.org

On 31/05/2015, at 9:04 am, Jonathan Mosen