From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
jennie.fa...@gmail.com
Sent: June-01-15 6:35 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: [Bulk] Re: help with text messages

Hi there,

I am a little confused. Do you mean that you cannot read messages when you are
in the main conversation window of a contact's message? Once I double tap on
the contact in messages, I usually do a four-finger double tap to get to the
bottom of the screen, then flick left to read all of the messages. I'm not sure
where you are getting the page thing.

Jenn

Sent from my iPhone