Hi all,
I'm giving up on the Paypal app. I tried to send a payment a couple days ago,
then again this morning. Both times, it wouldn't work. Finally, I just went to
the website and did it from there. Here's what happened, and, just to be safe,
at no point did I use braille input.

I logged in and chose to "send money". I entered (well, pasted, but same thing)
the email address, then tried to enter the amount. Before I could, I had to
choose the radio button for the payment type (friend/family or goods). Only
after I selected that would the app let me edit the "amount" field. I typed in
the number, then tried to hit "next", but nothing happened. I looked back at my
fields… and saw that the "email/phone" field, where I'd pasted the email
address before, was empty. It turned out that every time I wanted to edit a new
field (amount, message, etc) I had to hit a radio button or the app would
refuse to bring up a keyboard for that field. Each time I hit a radio button,
though, the first field on the screen was cleared out for some reason. Thus, I
could never continue, since editing any field effectively made me hit a button
that the app took as a signal to clear out the address field, and the app can't
go on with no address.

All my apps are up to date, and I'm on an iPhone 5 with iOS8.3. Does anyone
have any idea why this would be happening? I don't anticipate using Paypal much
for this kind of thing, but it would be nice to have the option for times I
need it.

--
Have a great day,
Alex Hall