That is why pdf is better choice.

Neal Ewers skrev den 15-06-06 16:17:

Alan, I don’t think the Word application on iOS can be navigated by headers. Someone can correct me if I am wrong. I think the fact that they are available in Word on the desktop is a screen reader thing and not a Word thing.

I am glad you can now read the document with headers.

Neal

*From:*viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] *On Behalf Of *Alan Lemly
*Sent:* Saturday, June 06, 2015 1:19 AM
*To:* viphone@googlegroups.com
*Subject:* Re: Best App for Navigating Headings in a Word docx file

Neal,

Thanks and what you say about not saving as filtered html makes sense.

The good news is that when I double tapped on the filtered html agenda within Dropbox, that it opened in the Dropbox reader and I have access to the headings with the rotor. So your guidance provided me with what I wanted to accomplish.

I am surprised that a docx file containing headings doesn't seem navigable with the microsoft word app. That may well be my unfamiliarity with the app.

Alan

Sent from my iPhone