It's possible permission was granted to post this to the list by the owner or moderator. It wouldn't be the first time such permission was granted. If you still have an issue with this, I'd suggest you follow the list guidelines posted at the footer of each message, namely:

The following information is important for all members of the viphone list. All new members to the this list are moderated by default. If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself.