Go in, as if you are updating. It will give you the full version without
charging you. At least it did for me.

Thom

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Robert Hill
Sent: Wednesday, August 08, 2012 2:23 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: List recorder upgrade question

Hi all,

I upgraded List recorder from version 2.31, to 2.4.
I had the full edition before I upgraded, but after the upgrade, I found out
I have the light edition. If I had the full version in 2.3, do I have to
re-purchase the full version in 2.4?Or would I just have to go through the
in-app upgrade to get the full version without paying?

Thbanks.

Bob Hill