I'd be really eager to hear if anyone has a solution to what happened
to me. There probably isn't a solution for me, but might be a way to
keepit from happening in the future.
My Apple Watch as not been receiving notifications from my phone some
of the time. It has been frequent enough that I decided to do
something about it. So I unpaired the watch and reset it. I chose
whatever options for backing it up during the reset so it wasn't going
to a factory default. ThenI re-paired the watch. There probably was a
problem because I had to actually reset the blutooth on my phone. In
any event, they eventually got paired again and I was asked if I'd
like to restore from the backup of today at 12:30 PM Yes, I would.
So it took some time but it finally restored everything. Well not
quite. It didn't restore my activity from today. My aerobics, standing
and movement were all gone. This matters to me because I've been
really using the watch to track all this and I'm doing well. Losing
the data will break all of my increase streaks. Everythin for
yesterday is there in the activity app on the phone, ut for today the
phone app and the watch were all set back to zero. All my other
settings are in place. Is there any way in the world I could have
avoided this?