There might also be a certain time of the day it is offered. I've seen
Uber Austin advertise it on their Twitter feed, mostly after 7 on
Friday or Saturday nights. This makes sense since these are higher
demand times for services like Uber.

Wayne

On 6/17/15, Eileen <eileen.misr...@gmail.com> wrote:

> After reading your post Andy, I opened Uber and didn't see it either. So, it
> must only be in certain cities like the last post stated.
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
>> On Jun 16, 2015, at 7:54 PM, Brent Harding <br...@hostany.net> wrote:
>>
>> I think it's only available in certain cities. I don't have it either.

Follow me on Twitter at:
www.twitter.com/wcmerritt
My websites:
www.wayneism.com