Hi,

I am a little behind with mail, so this may have been answered, but I haven't
seen an answer yet!

The way to solve this is to ensure that voice-over can be turned off with the
three click methods. Do this when you are using a keyboard and it plays up, and
it does work, it reverts to writing properly once again! It's still a bit
flaky, and I usually have to do this every time I start writing on the keyboard
from scratch, but once I have started, it seems to work okay! Hope this solves
your problem

Carol P
Sent from my iPhone using MBraille