From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Sieghard Weitzel
Sent: Saturday, June 20, 2015 6:44 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: IOS foreign languange entry

Jeff,

I am not a braille user, but I assume this would be the same as with the
on-screen keyboard. I speak german and do write emails to friends and family
where sometimes I want the german Umlaut characters and I can get these simply
b adding the german keyboard in Settings, General, Keyboards. If you add an
additional keyboard there will be an icon to switch keyboards at the bottom
left of the on-screen keyboard, just to the left of the spacebar. The beauty
here is that as soon as I switch to the german keyboard I can also use
dictation and dictate in German.