\HI ALL,

Of course I want you all to see and respond to this ... but would welcome
Jonathan's input specifically after I think I saw a message a little while back
about his wanting to use mail without the split screen.

I see from a recent tip (subject of this message) that this can be done but, in
reading the full text of the tip, it looks like you do lose the use of some
buttons and the landscape Home screen.

My questions are:

1)    Can you easily still get into the landscape screen when using something
like mBraille?
and 2    What buttons (and in which programmes and context) do you lose by
altering the above?

Jonathan, why didn't you want to use this method so that you could read your
mail that way?

Oh, apologies if I have remembered your post incorrectly, by the way.  If so,
please just let me know that this was the case!

I'm definitely changing my phone soon and, if there's not a newer model which
is the size of the 5 or 4S, I want to be sure about the 6 as an option.  I
don't like such a big phone and, like Jonathan, wouldn't really want to have
the two columns available in reading mail.

Thanks for any clarification and/or further comments on this.

Carol P