Hi, list.

I have IPhone6 Plus with IOS8.3.

I made a video-call to someone via IMO this afternoon. At the end of the
video call, the person hanged up the phone and I lost my Voiceover. Then I
called my phone from another phone and callers id was announced through the
speaker but voiceover still remained unavailable through the speaker.

Then I put the headphone and Voiceover was available through this headphone.
Then I applied the little old tested method, I made Voiceover read from the
top, while VO was reading through the headphone, I unplugged the headphone
and kept pressing the volume up button while VO was reading, but it did not
come through the speaker.

Then I powered off the phone and switched it back on in few minutes. This
time VoiceOver spoke via speaker only until I unlocked the screen and then
disappeared again. I powered off the phone again and got the same result.

Should I try something else?

Thanks!