That is for selecting artists you love or like or hate.

Paul

-----Original Message----- From: christopher hallsworth
Sent: Tuesday, June 30, 2015 3:56 PM
To: Viphone
Subject: Re: Customizing the "for you" channel in the new music app

When VoiceOver says "love", it really means you like it. When VoiceOver says "very love" it really means you love it. Haven't tried banning an artist yet so can't comment on how to unban them. I did see something in "my account" to customize the "for you" section. You can probably unban artists there.

Visit my groups:

The Chat Zone
the-chat-zone+subscr...@groups.io
The Tech Zone