Hi everyone,

My name is Phil So. I'm writing you because I was wondering if you
would so kindly help me with a survey project? I'm a board member at
an university blind technology center, and I'd like to invite you to
take a 15-minute survey on your airline travel experience as a blind
or visually impaired person. In exchange you will have the chance to
win up to US$80 Amazon, Apple App Store or Google Play Store gift
card.

The survey link URL is http://bit.ly/airline2015

Would you also be so kind to share this survey with your friends on
social media? The aim of this project is to create an "Airline
Disability-friendliness Ranking" to empower us and help us make more
informed consumer choices, and to inform how the air travel industry
could make their websites, smartphone apps, and boarding process more
accessible and blind-friendly.

In particular, the person who refers the most number of people to take
the survey will win $50 Apple or Google gift card. The truth is, this
survey research would only be meaningful if there's a large
participation.  So I hope you would generously take 15 minutes to
support this project and also spread the word to your friends on
social media.

Again, the survey link is http://bit.ly/airline2015.

If you have any question please email me at philso1...@gmail.com

Thank you very much.