Well, my tastes are very basic. I only created one station. It is in recently
played. I do not see any ability to custom create a station now, so if I play
too many other stations, it will go out of recently played and I will probably
lose it.

David Chittenden, MSc, MRCAA
Email: dchitten...@gmail.com
Mobile: +64 21 2288 288