From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Gmail
Sent: Thursday, July 02, 2015 7:25 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Apple Music review

One thing I have heard that is quite dismaying is that when you turn on iCloud
Music Library, your library can get messed up. People have said that albums
were split into two separate albums, that artwork was messed up, and other not
nice things. Someone even said that iTunes had deleted their songs, and replace
them with ones that had DRM. On hearing all these not great comments about
iCloud Music Library, I plan to avoid it for a while until Apple gets their
crap together. They seem to have problems with cloud stuff. I heard that iCloud
Drive had issues as well. I don't know what they are/were, but when I heard
that, especially from the developer of Voice Dream Reader, I planned to avoid
that, as well.

Thanks,

Ari