Slightly interesting information, but a big thread which isn't even iOS related
in the slightest.

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Christopher Chaltain
Sent: Friday, July 03, 2015 9:07 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: DocuScan Plus V3.0 is Hhere and It's Brought Discounts!

For me, I prefer the links. I want to see the most recent up to date
text and also read up on any comments or reviews that might also be on
the web site or follow any links to order the product or get more
information. Cutting and pasting the text of a web page, and then
cleaning it up to be readable in an email message, is also more work for
the poster, and I'd rather have access to the information then not see
it at all because someone doesn't have the time to post this information.

Christopher (CJ)
chaltain at Gmail