Hi folks

With the newest update of fb I can still not manage to change my fb status. If i open the status screen in Dutch waar denk je aan translated where are you thinking of voiceover makes that screen completely inaccessible. I only hear clicks of empty screen touches en when flicking to the left whereever I flick I here the time and all the stuff in the status bar but there is no button to click even the cancel button is nolonger accessible here. I tested the app with an ipad3 and i admit that with that ipad the app is acting normally and accessible but not for my iPhone 5s. It cannot be that there is a defect or damage on my device because really all other apps are acting fine and normal without any malfunctioning. I can confirm that it is really an app bug with voiceover and I can't do anything to it that most people do not experience this bug. However I know one Belgian blind person having the same issues as me. If I turn off voiceover and click the left side of the iphone at the home button level and start VO again, I can change my status because with the help of sighted people I really clicked the status area and after that, VO acts normally so with this it is a proofed bug for me.
Are there any people that can confirm this bug in fb 34.0 for Iphones?
Regards
Davy