IMHO, there aren't tons of articles on the web that are going to deal with accessibility issues surrounding the iPhone and it's apps, so I don't think the list is meaningless. However, there are tons of articles though that do answer questions like how much something costs, what do you get with Apple Music and other questions that have nothing to do with accessibility.

On 07/04/2015 06:46 PM, Gary Petraccaro wrote:
There are tons of articles to tell you enough so this whole list is
meaningless.  Yet, you took the time to tell me about mp3 tagging.  For
which, thanks.

    ----- Original Message -----
    *From:* Chris Smart <mailto:csma...@cogeco.ca>
    *To:* viphone@googlegroups.com <mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com>
    *Sent:* Thursday, July 02, 2015 10:21 AM
    *Subject:* Re: IOS 8.4 and Music app

    there are tons of articles on the web, frequently asked questions
    pages etc. that can tell you this. :)

    At 10:42 PM 7/1/2015, you wrote:
    Hi all,

    Earlier  this afternoon I downloaded the newest software update
    which is ios 8.4. Well I went to the music app  on my home screen
    and double tapped on it.  Okay, In the left top hand corner it
    says my account. And  I'm in my library  where all my alblums
    are  listed.  At the bottom of the screen from left to right are
    my music, for you,  what is for you and what does it do? new, what
    is new? radio, what exactly is radio? and connect. What does
    connect do? Is there anything else I need to know about this  new
    apple's music app? Thanks.

    Lori and the Gipper

    --
    The following information is important for all members of the
    viphone list. All new members to the this list are moderated by

    --- Learn to meditate and train your brain with Muse, the first
    lab-grade EEG biofeedback headband for home use!

<http://www.shareasale.com/r.cfm?b=635671&u=1109457&m=54749&urllink=&afftrack=>

    --
[...]

Christopher (CJ)
chaltain at Gmail