Reinstall the app.

On 10/08/2012 23:50, Eileen Misrahi wrote:
Hello List,

I know that I am a late in upgrading the IOS on the phone, but I did it
finally. When I went to upgrade Flexsy, it went in fine. However, When I
opened the menu by single tap and hold, it stated that I needed to upgrade
to the full version. When I tapped on restore the version, it stated that
there was no record. I have paid for the app once. Do I need to tap on the
button to upgrade to full app and go through the whole process again and
when it gets to the portion to submit will I be charged again for the app. I
just attempted to send feedback on the situation to the developers, but I
haven't received a response yet (too soon). Any suggestions would be most
appreciative in order for me to have full access to Flexsy.

Thanks in advance.

Eileen