I must say that Mary's is the sort of experience I have.  I too have got match
subscription but I can't find anything relating to itunes match in the menus,
and my icloud library is enabled although I had not enabled it knowingly.  I'm
totally confused.  I've been reading constantly on the list and on the internet
about apple music but I still have doubts about my itunes match.  I won't be
subscribing to apple music and I have no idea how this is going to affect my
itunes match side of things.  So far I have noticed a few albums missing from
my icloud library which I had previously uploaded via itunes match.  I've also
since the introduction of apple music bought a few albums via itunes.  I see a
post on the list which gives steps to restore previous itunes library but I
hesitate to mess about with it i in case I lose my purchases.

Andrew